Goodreads Currently Reading

Valerie's bookshelf: currently-reading

Nevermore
tagged: currently-reading
Dark Alpha's Awakening
tagged: currently-reading
The Fox
tagged: currently-reading
The Burglar
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

The Walking Dead: Here's Negan by Robert Kirkman




Amazon Link

I believe villainy has a lot to do with perspective and I anticipated Negan might be less evil than he looks on the surface. Negan's origin story did not disappoint. I see him in a slightly different light now. I am more versed with the television show. I have read a few Walking Dead comics mostly from the beginning of the series. I can't judge how this story compares to Negan's comic incarnation. My only complaint is that comics take very little time to read. The wait between installments is worse than a tv show, although not as bad as waiting for an epic fantasy novel. I imagine this is why I don't invest more time and effort in comic book reading.




No comments:

Post a Comment